Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

11.19.2009

Each of us is an innkeeper...


**Note - Naturally I caught the misspelling AFTER I snapped the picture.  I did fix the design but forgot to snap a photo before my personal tile made it in to the attic.  I will try to remember to update the picture next holiday season.  :)

"Each of us in an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus."
This is a beautiful quote by Neal A. Maxwell that touches on the true meaning of Christmas. The Christmas star on this tile is made with gold leaf vinyl, and there is a manger filled with hay in the bottom corner. Both graphics can be removed if you prefer a words only tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment