Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

1.24.2010

VINYL COLORS - Solid, Specialty, Painted

ll color swatches are saved images from the vinyl supplier website.  Please be aware that the actual color of the vinyl may appear different than what you see on your computer monitor.  I have a sample color book you may browse to see true color swatches.

All colors are matte unless otherwise noted.

WHITES, BLACKS, GREYS:






BROWNS:




REDS:






PINKS:





ORANGES:






YELLOWS:




GREENS:




Turquoises:




Blues:




Purples:




Metallics:




Specialty Vinyl:


(the first one reads "silver holographic")


Hand Painted Vinyl:

Painted vinyl is vinyl I have enhanced with various colors of a special ink.  This ink adheres to glossy surfaces only, therefore the end product will be glossy.  At this time I have the following ink colors to work with:  reds, pink, purple, blue, greens, browns, and grey.  Most of my colors are rich jewel tones, but I will be expanding my supply to include many more colors including pastels and metallics.  The colors blend beautifully together, and will never achieve the same finished result twice so you will always have an unique finished product.

I will post color samples soon.  For examples of projects with hand painted vinyl, please visit the following links:


No comments:

Post a Comment