Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

7.01.2010

It's GREAT to be back!! Custom Work - Sports Projects

So the past few months have been challenging and bittersweet.  In January we discovered we are expecting our third baby... and then I quickly became ill.  My pregnancies are challenging and I feel like I have been living on the couch with an upset stomach for-ev-er.  Recently the bad nausea tapered off and I began to feel more like myself.  So I began to entertain job requests and am having so much fun 'playing' with vinyl again.

I was able to complete a special project for a sweet little baby.  Last month I met my new nephew Adam and oh is he just so adorable!!  His parents decided on a sports theme for his nursery and wanted his name above the crib.  I hunted for appropriate fonts and we landed on one named "Allstar."  It reminds me of collegiate sports.


I did not make the decals surrounding Adam's name.  Those were purchased months before his birth.  But I have designed sports decals for other projects.  Here is a picture from a fun project I completed about a year ago.  I decorated water bottles for some cute soccer players:


And this is a team banner I created for my son's first soccer team:


I have also designed football, baseball, and bowling decals.  I am also happy to create a custom design if you have a special project in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment