Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

11.26.2009

Set of 12 Monthly Tiles

I am quite excited about my next project, I have designed a set of 12 tiles that you can display in your house throughout the year. Each month you will be able to freshen up your decor with a colorful themed 6-inch tile.

My goal is to ultimately have a large variety of designs available so you can customize what you would like to display in your home. I am currently working on a Menorah and a beautiful Santa, and I hope to also add tiles to celebrate other special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries. So if you are interested in a set of these tiles but would like to make a special request please let me know! In fact, if you have ideas for future tiles please leave a comment. I'd love to hear them. :)
January - Happy New Year
(circles are made with blue glitter vinyl)
February - Love You
March - Ornate Shamrock
April - Hoppy Easter
May - Mother is another word for Love
(you can customize the color of the flowers)
June - It takes a special person to be a DAD.
(you can customize the colors of the tie)


July - USA
August - Fun in the Sun
September - Back to School
October - Trick or Treat
November - Gobble
December - Nativity in silhouette
(the star is made with gold leaf vinyl)


No comments:

Post a Comment