Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

11.16.2009

Snowflake Decals


I am just ACHING for winter!! I live in Houston and it is still in the mid-70's temperature range. We have yet to experience fall while I have family shoveling snow and using ice picks in other states. So I thought I would try to get in the mood... :)

An easy way to bring winter in to your home is to decorate with vinyl snowflakes. You can place them on glass windows, mirrors, walls, doors, candles, ceramic canisters in your kitchen, and more! This is a great decorating activity for kids too.





I loved my test cuts so much, I decorated my laptop for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment