Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

11.23.2009

Western Coasters



Another fun idea for your home are personalized coasters! Coasters are a way to let your personality shine through and make great holiday, housewarming, and wedding gifts.

These coasters are made using quality ceramic tiles that visually look like weathered stone. The tiles measure approximately 4 inches and each tile has individual character. No two coasters or coaster sets will ever be identical.

After the application of vinyl, the coasters receive several coats of sealer to protect the design. The base of the coasters are lined with cork to protect your furniture from scratches. Please note that these coasters are NOT dishwasher safe and should be hand washed with mild soap and water.

This set was designed for a Western fanatic. If you have an idea for a custom set of coasters, please contact me! I love custom orders! I would be happy to design something just for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment