new templ

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.


Gallery of Work

toadillyhomemade's TH Blog Apr13 album on Photobucket

12.19.2009

LDS Young Women Vinyl 2010 Theme

These designs represent the new LDS Young Women's theme for 2010:

“Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest” (Joshua 1:9).

One of the things I love about this scripture is that there are multiple messages you can pull from it. I thought I would make a few designs to emphasize some of the highlights.

DESIGN A:



DESIGN B:

DESIGN C:



DESIGN D:
You can choose any color for these designs, and with design D you may also choose a second accent color for "thy God."

PRICING:
6" design (vinyl only) - $3.50
Finished 6" tile - $7.00
12" design (vinyl only) - $7.00
Finished 12" tile - $15.00

Pricing does NOT include a stand or shipping, if required.


If you have a different design in mind or would like to add some embellishments please feel free to contact me! I love to design!

No comments:

Post a Comment