Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

12.19.2009

LDS Young Women Vinyl 2010 Theme

These designs represent the new LDS Young Women's theme for 2010:

“Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest” (Joshua 1:9).

One of the things I love about this scripture is that there are multiple messages you can pull from it. I thought I would make a few designs to emphasize some of the highlights.

DESIGN A:



DESIGN B:

DESIGN C:


DESIGN D:
You can choose any color for these designs, and with design D you may also choose a second accent color for "thy God."

If you have a different design in mind or would like to add some embellishments please feel free to contact me! I love to design!

No comments:

Post a Comment