new templ

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.


Gallery of Work

toadillyhomemade's TH Blog Apr13 album on Photobucket

1.14.2010

Custom Vinyl Frame - The Many Jobs of Dad



This has been one of the most fun projects I have completed!  What a wonderful expression of love for someone important in your life!  This was given as a gift for Christmas, but this idea could be used for any holiday or birthday.  This frame is quite large because the recipient is such a fantastic dad, but you could apply this idea to any size collage frame.

Please click on the picture to enlarge it if you are having trouble seeing the detail.

PRICING:

Custom lettering will cost $0.10 per square inch, with a minimum order of $3. 

I can provide you with an estimate of final cost after I am provided with your words of choice and the size of lettering you would like.  You will have no obligation to continue forward.  :)

The price of this project does not include the cost of a frame or shipping charges.  If you would like me to select a frame and apply the words that will add additional cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment