Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

1.20.2010

Custom Work - Princess of a Heavenly King

I recently had the opportunity to sit with a friend and design some beautiful mirrors.  She told me what she wanted and we hunted for the perfect fonts and colors.  I let her drive the design and she applied the vinyl herself.

The first mirror she wanted to create was one that read "PRINCESS of a Heavenly King."  Here is the design concept:

And here is the finished design:


Didn't that come out so adorable?!?  I love how she added rhinestones to the corners and on the tips of the crown.

For her second mirror she chose to make a personalized LDS Young Woman value design:

I thought her idea to personalize mirrors was quite clever!  She found her mirror tiles at Target, in a pack of six mirrors for $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment