new templ

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.


Gallery of Work

toadillyhomemade's TH Blog Apr13 album on Photobucket

1.23.2010

Item For Sale - BELIEVE



This beautiful display tile was inspired by a special person in my life. The picture really does not do this piece justice!  The tile is an 8 inch by 12 inch piece of polished beige marble with beveled edges.  The word "BELIEVE" was created using hand painted vinyl.  It is a rich cranberry color:



PRICING:

Finished tile - $20.00 (tile stand and shipping not included)
If you would like "BELIEVE" in a different color I can make this change for an additional $1 for solid colored vinyl, or an additional $3 for painted vinyl.

This design can be adapted to different sizes and can be placed on less expensive ceramic tile.  Please contact me for a pricing quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment