new templ

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.


Gallery of Work

toadillyhomemade's TH Blog Apr13 album on Photobucket

1.23.2010

Item For Sale - FAITH



This inspirational tile is an 8 inch by 12 inch piece of polished beige marble with beveled edges. This piece is so beautiful in person, the picture hardly does it justice.  The word "FAITH" was created using hand painted vinyl.  I used a combination of a rich deep purple and a pale blue:



PRICING:


Finished tile - $20.00 (tile stand and shipping not included)
If you would like "FAITH" in a different color I can make this change for an additional $1 for solid colored vinyl, or an additional $3 for painted vinyl.

This design can be adapted to different sizes and can be placed on less expensive ceramic tile. Please contact me for a pricing quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment