new templ

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.


Gallery of Work

toadillyhomemade's TH Blog Apr13 album on Photobucket

12.03.2011

One Cry, One Birth, One Life Tile

One cry awakened the world, One birth changed history, One life made all the difference!

I fell in love with this thought from the moment I heard it.  This tile could be reserved as a special addition to your holiday decor, or you could display it year-round to testify of Christ.


Vinyl design: $10
Finished 12 x 12" tile: $17
You may also order this design on a 12" square frame.  Please contact me for options and pricing.  And remember, you may also choose the vinyl color.  The above sample is chocolate brown vinyl on a sandstone tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment