Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

12.07.2011

Personalized Photo Album and Candles

This was a custom request for a person passionate about animals, but especially those from the ocean.

Once again I must apologize for Blogspot.  It continues to rotate my pictures for no good reason.  This album was a small photo album with a hard cover.  The colors were light turquoise and chocolate brown, so we decided to go with a turquoise vinyl.  This is the cover, we added "Kristin" and the turquoise flourish.


Here are the inside covers and the back cover of the album.  We added the animals and flourishes:





I was also asked to embellish two candles.  I found two candles that reminded me of the ocean and added some dolphins and a sea turtle:



Vinyl is an inexpensive way to personalize your home decor or gift.  Custom work generally costs $0.08 a square inch, possibly more if you request a more complex design.  I would be happy to give you a no obligation price quote for any projects you have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment