Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

12.27.2010

Santa Name Tags

So how smart are your kids?  When I was a little girl I noticed Santa's handwriting looked an awful lot like my dad's barely legible chicken scratch.  Now that I am playing the role of the big red guy, I want to deceive my kids as long as possible and make Santa's presents extra special under the tree.  So this year I decided to label our Santa presents with oversized, glittery letters.  I love, love, love how it came out!  This is definitely a new tradition for our family!


I applied the letters directly to the wrapping paper using a glue stick.  On Christmas morning I discovered I was able to pull the letters off fairly easily and use them in my Christmas scrapbook.  An extra bonus!



Glittered cardstock comes in a rainbow of colors.  The cost of glittered lettering is $3.50 per sheet.  I am able to rearrange the letters of your text to squeeze as many letters as possible on to your sheet.  For my presents I cut letters averaging three inches tall, and was able to cut six names (with five letters each) per one scrapbook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment