new templ

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.


Gallery of Work

toadillyhomemade's TH Blog Apr13 album on Photobucket

12.02.2011

Welcome Santa

Yep, still love that Christmasy font!  I was doing a bit of personal holiday shopping and came across an amazing red sequined frame that I fell hopelessly in love with!  I decided to make a message for a future guest in our home.  :)



A project like this is very simple.  All you need is a frame and piece of colorful scrapbook paper.  The vinyl is applied to the paper under the glass.  This has two benefits- you can clean the frame easily without damaging the vinyl design, and you can replace the framed design with different photographs or designs later in the year.  I have a feeling this cute sparkly frame will make an appearance during the Valentine season...

This is also an inexpensive way to inject your personality in to your home.  The cost of the paper and vinyl for the design above is $3.00 (for a 4x6" framed space).  Contact me if you have an empty frame you would like to fill and I will give you a custom quote.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment