Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

12.02.2011

Welcome Santa

Yep, still love that Christmasy font!  I was doing a bit of personal holiday shopping and came across an amazing red sequined frame that I fell hopelessly in love with!  I decided to make a message for a future guest in our home.  :)



A project like this is very simple.  All you need is a frame and piece of colorful scrapbook paper.  The vinyl is applied to the paper under the glass.  This has two benefits- you can clean the frame easily without damaging the vinyl design, and you can replace the framed design with different photographs or designs later in the year.  I have a feeling this cute sparkly frame will make an appearance during the Valentine season...

No comments:

Post a Comment