Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

11.15.2012

Gobble Gobble!

I must be in the mood for turkey.  Usually I am all about the pumpkins this time of year but I am feeling very inspired by the feathery creatures right now.  I love this sign I made for myself.  I was walking in Hobby Lobby and came across a blank sign with a metal turkey.  I had no clue what I was going to do at the time but I really love how it came out.  And I really love my new green polka dotted vinyl!



I am also working on a turkey home decor project.  My Tom isn't finished yet, but I love how he is coming out so I'm posting a preview.  This fun bird will be the subject of my next crafting party!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment