Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

11.30.2012

Here We Go Again, Disney Countdown!

So as much as my wonderful hubby hated the price tag of our first Disney cruise, it didn't stop him from wanting to go on a second cruise.  Disney announced cruises leaving from Texas, and later a kids sail free promotion and BAM!  We were booked.  :)

I decided to make a simple countdown for my kids to enjoy.  I vinyled "Days 'till we set sail" in a Disney font on blue cruise paper.  I placed it in an acrylic frame.  On my next trip to Home Depot I collected several paint swatches in a bright rainbow of colors, and added Mickey heads with number cutouts. 




Let the countdown begin!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment