Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

12.30.2012

Disney Glasses

I'm not the only Disney cruiser this season.  Four of my friends are also booked on Disney adventures, with one of my friends cruising over Christmas.  How fun!  This friend approached me to make some fun stocking stuffers for the adults in her party.  I loved her idea!  She found some wine goblets at the dollar store and asked for Mickey heads in black and colorful dots in red and yellow.  We decided to use more of my new polka dot vinyl.  We stuck them on the glasses and finished them off with ribbon tied around the stems.  Adorable!




So adorable in fact, that I decided to make some for the adults in my traveling party for our "Bon Voyage Breakfast."  And I made the red plastic cups above for my boys.  I figured it would be a safer option, I am sure my boys will be wild with excitement on our cruise morning.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment