Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

1.26.2013

Disney Bon Voyage Breakfast

We are back from vacation!!  I had fun on my first Disney cruise, but our second cruise just was amazing fun!!  My 5 yr old pirate became good friends with Peter Pan, our excursions were a blast, and we were even invited to a private character party on our last night!!  But this is a vinyl blog, so I had best get back on track!  :)

I wanted to show my Mickey glasses in action.  Here is a shot of our "Bon Voyage Breakfast."  The boys were super surprised and loved our party. 


The table was set with a red tablecloth embellished with vinyl Mickey heads.  This is a super cute, inexpensive way to personalize for any party or holiday.    The centerpiece of the table was a Mickey head fashioned out of three large, black, round placemats I found at Walmart.  On top of that Mickey Mouse was sitting next to our countdown.  Notice our countdown is at the number "0".


 The place settings were paper goods to make for super quick and easy cleanup.  I did not want to worry about dishes when I knew we would be rushing to get out of the house.  I used as square black plate as a charger and a smaller red round plate for our food.  The utensils were yellow.  Breakfast was delicious apple danish, but I kicked it up a notch with colorful Mickey Mouse sprinkles.  Doesn't everything taste better with sprinkles on it?  My boys certainly think so, even my husband.  :)


When the boys got to the table they found rubber bracelets and Mickey Mouse blow party favors.



It was a great way to start our vacation, and good practice for the future.  I'm planning on a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party for my baby next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment