Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

10.30.2017

Enter If You Dare

Confession.  I don't always cut my own vinyl.  I found this gem while scrapbook and craft shopping in Utah.  Once upon a time there were seven scrapbooking stores in the Houston area, and now there is only one.  And it is a 90 minute drive away.  So when I am lucky enough to make it back to Utah to visit family and mountains I soak in the creativity and inspiration and probably spend a little too much.  But I digress...

I saw this vinyl in a store and immediately knew what I wanted to do with it.  I wanted to put it on glass, and frame some Halloween fabric.   I love this decor approach because it allows you to use a larger frame, not being limited to a 12 inch scrapbook paper, plus there are so many wonderful fabric choices to consider!  I landed on this vibrant green and hung it on my front door.  I think I might find a new spot to hang it next year, I was so nervous that my boys would slam the door and break the frame.

Happy Halloween!!


No comments:

Post a Comment