Green template

Thank you so much for stopping by Toadilly Homemade! This is a place where I try to capture my favorite crafting projects. I love to create and I hope you find something that inspires you.

11.09.2017

Thanksgiving Craft Party

This morning I will be hosting a holiday crafting party!  I'm so excited!!  I expect about 10 friends over to make wooden Thanksgiving letters. I have even more coming to make wooden Jingle Bells.  (I have a second date also scheduled so I am not entirely sure how many we will have today.)   I have everything lined up and ready to go- wood, paint, paper, modpodge, paint brushes, vinyl, scissors, ribbon, buttons, and probably the kitchen sink!  Lol.  I love crafting with good friends!!  I have finished my Thanksgiving craft so that the women can look to it for inspiration, but I will also be crafting with them to complete a custom order. 



No comments:

Post a Comment